We have two new Maldives Liveaboards offering Last Minute sales. Contact us for details...! These charters offer air conditioned cabins, full board (all meals), stay 7 nights - pay for 6 nights. Experience all the fabulous diving you expect in the Maldives.
Handhu Liveaboard ~ $1526 USD Per Person
Discount Charter Dates: 20-27 February 2016
Theia Liveaboard ~ $1995 Per Person
Discount Charter Dates: 11-18 April, 18-25 April, 25 April to 2 May 2016
Carpe Vita Liveaboard
Maldives Deep South Shark Itinerary
February 28 to March 10, 2016
We have one (1) remaining male share cabin on the popular Carpe Vita on a Maldives Deep South Shark itinerary. The charter departs Male and ends in Addu. The charter rate includes domestic return airfare from Addu to Male. Check out the itinerary map below. Ask for our discounted rate on this charter. Published rates listed below are in USD:
Green Tax $66 payable onboard
Fuel surcharge $100 payable onboard
Nitrox $200 payable onboard
Eagle Ray Liveaboard - Maldives BOGO Deal
We have started to book the Eagle Ray liveaboard in the Maldives and have a great BOGO deal to offer. This book one, second diver is 50% OFF is available on four charters this summer. Dates are:
- August Charters: August 16-23 and August 23-30, 2015
- September Charters: August 30 to September 6 and September 6-13, 2015
7 Night BOGO Rates: 1st diver = $1270 USD, 2nd diver = $636 Total $1906 for 2 divers or $953 USD per person…!
The Eagle Ray was built in 2005, and has room for 12 crew members and 18 passengers. Each cabin is 10 feet by 12 feet, and features air conditioning, hot/cold water. The ship also features a full dining hall and bar plus an array of entertainment and navigational features. This includes TV, GPS, library games, and cell phone access. The Eagle Ray is capable of traveling at 10 knots, and is perfect for covering a wide range of diving sites.
** SOLD OUT **
Maldives Far North Expedition on the Explorer Ventures Carpe Vita
December 30, 2015 to January 10, 2016 - $4164 per person
The Carpe Vita meaning “Seize Life” was built in the Maldives by Amir Mansoor and started operations in 2011. The charters cater to a maximum of 20 divers with 10 cabins on 3 decks thus providing more space than her sister ship, the Carpe Diem.
Join us on an 11-night new route and itinerary for the Carpe Vita December 30, 2015 to January 10, 2016. This fantastic liveaboard will take you to some new and seldom visited reefs and as yet unexplored dive sites.
Explorer Ventures has come up with a unique routing that nobody else is doing yet, starting and ending in Male to avoid domestic flights needed. However due to the additional distance covered there will be an increased fuel surcharge. Because of the distance we need to cover, the minimum amount of nights needed to do this trip is 11 nights or more. These will be the first trips conducted by us to the far North and even though a lot of sites are known to us there will be some exciting exploration of new sites during the trip as well. The trip will take the guests away from other boat traffic, meaning you will be the only boat on most of the dive sites the further North we go. The North is characterized by beautiful reef formations and abundance of fish life. The trip will have some great shark life as well as manta cleaning station sites and an exciting site with friendly green turtles. By adding Ari atoll and Vaavu atoll at the end you will still have a chance to see the whale shark and do the famous manta and whale shark night dives but more boat traffic there to be expected. The trip will only be able to offer 3 dives a day. Planned trip route is shown on a map below.
North Male – Lhaviyani – Shaviyani – Haa Dhaalu – Noonu – Raa – Baa – Rasdhoo – Ari – Vaavu – South Male
This package includes: 11 nights lower deck accommodations aboard the vessel; 3 meals daily, plus between-dive snacks; 3 dives daily (except for on day of arrival and day before departure) including one or two night dives; use of tanks, weights and belts; non alcoholic beverages and 2 glasses or beer or wine with dinner; airport transfers on the days of embarkation/disembarkation; GST 12%.
$4164 Per Person plus $400 per person fuel surcharge and $6 per day Government Green Fee
Isis Cruiser to the Maldives - Last Minute Sale Dates
Male - Ari - Vaava
Dive Into Happiness
ISIS Cruiser | Diving
From 18 April 2015 to 25 April 2015
From 25 April 2015 to 02 May 2015
From 02 May 2015 to 09 May 2015
USD 1435 per person 07 nights inclusive of 12% TGST
Male' | Ari | Vaavu
Maavahi Liveaboard - Maldives Last Minute Sale
Stay 7 Nights - Pay 5 Nights Save $410 Per Person
14-21 February 2015
We have last minute berths available on the Maavahi diving in Huvadhoo traveling an itinerary from Koodoo to Koodoo. Package includes: Accommodation in Double and Twin Cabins; 2-3 dives per day plus 1 night dive; full board meals; complimentary bottled water, coffee, tea; BBQ's; 12% TGST.
Rate is $205 USD per night per person or $1025 USD for 7 Nights, save $410.
Contact us for limited availability. Dates 14-21 Feb 2015
Isis Cruiser Maldives Liveaboard
Buy One, Get One FREE - Limited Dates
The Isis Cruiser Maldives is offering a great BOGO (buy one, get one FREE) deal on limited dates.
Dates:31 January to 07 February 2015
07 February to 14 February 2015
14 February to 21 February 2015
21 February to 28 February 2015
Nights:7 nights trip each
Route:Male' - Ari Vaavu Male'
Rate:USD $1,435 per person for a week inclusive of 12% TGST
Special offer:BOOK ONE GET ONE FREE! Contact us for availability.Price inclusive of
* Accommodation in a Double & Twin Cabins
* Full Board Accommodation
* Return Airport Transfer
* Complimentary Bottled Drinking Water Throughout the stay
* Complimentary house tea & Coffee.
* BBQ’s / Fishing Trips & other excursions
* Crusing within Male , Ari / Vaavu Atoll
* Airport Meet & Greet Services.
* 12% TGST
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Snorkelling tours (equipment on extra charge)
- Special BBQ dinner on Sand Bank or a virgin Island (land charge may apply as per the island policies)
- Night Fishing trip during stay. ( Line & Weight reef Fishing ) for each weekly cruise
- Sightseeing tour of Male (Capital City)
- Tea & Coffee (machine coffee at extra charge)
- Complimentary Drinking Mineral Water through out stay
- A PADI Certified Dive Master or Instructor ( or both) will guide all Divers on each cruise
- No refunds will be entitled for any unused dives
- If a client wishes to arrange any certification, this should be informed at the time of booking
- Divers must present proof of dive certification and logbook
- If needed any additional dive equipment can be rented from the vessel with prior notice before arrival
- To avoid last minute disappointment we request to advice us rental equipment sizes minimum 10 days before arrival
Maavahi Liveaboard - Maldives
We have some open berths on the Maavahi Liveaboard in the Maldives. 2015 Dates and routes as follows:
1) Dates: 10-17 January Route: Male' - Ari – Vaavu Male' Pax: 4 cabins Rate $1414 USD ppdo
2) Dates: 17-24 January Route: Male' - Ari – Vaavu Male' Pax: 5 cabins Rate: $1414 USD ppdo
3) Dates: 14-21 February Route: Koodoo to Kooddoo , Gaaf Alifu Huvadhoo Atoll Pax: 6 cabins Rate: $1526 USD ppdo
4) Dates: 26 April - 07 May Route: Koodoo to Kooddoo , Gaaf Alifu Huvadhoo Atoll Pax: 6 cabins Rate: $2398 USD ppdo
Contact us for discount pricing on these charters.