Seabourn Encore "Aegean Allure"
Cruise the Aegean Sea
April 23-30, 2023
from $4699 ppdo Veranda Suite
Seabourn Encore is as strikingly beautiful and as excitingly innovative as any Seabourn has ever debuted. She crowns a fleet of luxury cruise ships that is already the newest, most modern, and most acclaimed in the ultra-luxury segment.
A week of epic adventures awaits, from exploring the labyrinth built to confine the fabled Minotaur to following a grand marble road once tread by Antony and Cleopatra. Wander cobblestoned streets through charming whitewashed villages, sip ouzo at a family-run taverna, and soak in the sun at an off-the-radar beach that is one of the finest in the Aegean.
- April 23 - Piraeus (Athens) Greece
- April 24 - Spetsai, Nisos Spetsai (Spetses), Greece
- April 25 - Agios Nikolaos, Crete, Greece
- April 26 - Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
- April 27 - Mykonos, Greece
- April 28 - Skopelos and Skiathos, Greece
- April 29 - Bozcaada (Tendos), Turkey
- April 30 - Istanbul, Turkey
The Veranda Suite:
All Veranda Suites feature a full-length window and glass door to the private veranda, comfortable living area, queen-size bed or two twin beds, dining table for two, walk-in closet, interactive flat-screen television with music and movies, fully stocked bar and refrigeration, makeup vanity, spacious bathroom with separate tub and shower.
April 23-30, 2023 - May 21-28, 2023 - June 25 to July 2, 2023