The Arenui has offered us a last minute deal of the 22 July 2014 charter to Alor and Komodo. There are only two remaining cabins, one master suite and one deluxe, available on all of the Arenui charters in 2014 and only a couple remaining cabins in 2015. If you want to dive the Arenui, now is the time to get a discounted cabin. Here's the sample itinerary:
Day 1 Embarkation in Labuanbajo
Day 2 Loh Liang or Loh Buaya (walk with dragons) / Komodo-Flores Channel, Day 3 Gili Lawa Laut, Day 4 Gili Lawa Laut / Sabolan,
Day 5 Pamana, Day 6 Serbete Reef / Adonara Island, Day 7 Kawula Island, Day 8 Suangi / Lamalera, Day 9 Pantar Island,
Days 10, 11 Alor / Pantar Strait, Day 12 Bacatan / Pulau Komba, Day 13 Pulau Babi, Day 14 Disembarkation in Maumere
This charter is normally $6,500 USD for the Deluxe cabin and we will discount this published price $1,000 to $5,500 USD (no credit cards). Book this space fast!
Our dive buddies, Chris and Jason, with Palau Dive Adventures are offering us a great Early Bird Special for 2015. Book a trip to Palau before June 15, 2014 for travel April 1-15, May 7-July 15, or October 1-December 18, 2015 and get this great package:
- 7 Nights Accommodations at Palau Pacific Resort
- 5 Day Diving with Palau Dive Adventures
Your package includes room accommodations at PPR, daily buffet breakfast, lunch provided on the dive boat, plus the usual first class dive experience Palau Dive Adventures is known for, one of the best in Micronesia.
- Garden View Room $1880 per person double diver occupancy
- Ocean View Room $2105 per person double diver occupancy
- Ocean Front Room $2330 per person double diver occupancy
Book this package with us before June 15 and we will discount the package price $100 per person. Contact us for availability.
Ask about our availability for Business Class airfares at huge discounts…!
Our dive buddies, brother and sister, Matt P and Kay P have just returned from the Bahamas aboard the Caribe Dancer. Here's their report:
"We had a great time diving in in the Bahamas with the Carib Dancer and its crew. Overall, we are hooked on the live aboard experience. We loved having so much time to be in the water, and the crew were really great."
"Some of the pluses in our book were:
- the night dives were great, and the boat had wonderful lighting so it was easy to find when returning - bright strobes and two down lights which, over the 40 minutes of the dive, would attract all kinds of strange sea creatures to look at during the surface interval. Also, the hot chocolate waiting for us was a real pleasant surprise.
- the food was incredible. Really surprised at the variety and the healthy options (fruit and veggies) at each meal. Kay has some dietary restrictions and we thought the staff bent over backwards to accommodate. Really A+.
- the captain did a good job of navigating to good visibility and smooth seas despite some weather predictions to the contrary."
South Moon Liveaboard Relaunch Celebration Summer Sale!
Forget the Egyptian politics on land, the Red Sea underwater world is alive and well….! Our dive buddy Ahmed Nassrat is offering us a fin-tastic deal for the relaunch of the South Moon liveaboard. For a limited time a 9 day package is $2900 per person AND includes international airfare. Trip Highlights: - 7 Day Liveaboard: 25 dives in the best dive sites in the Red Sea - All international and domestic flights are included. For a limited time only SAVE $800 on the following trips this summer with direct flights from Toronto to Egypt (full trip only $2,100). Other departure cities available. You can also add a Pyramids tour while connecting through Cairo for ONLY $150. Contact us for air pricing from your departure city.
- May 16 - May 24 2014: 6 Spots Available
- May 23 - May 31 2014: 16 Spots Available
- May 30 - June 7 2014: 16 Spots Available
- June 6 - June 14 2014: 16 Spots Available
- June 13 - June 21 2014: 16 Spots Available
- June 20 - June 28 2014: 16 Spots Available
- June 27 - July 5 2014: 16 Spots Available
- July 4 - July 12 2014: 16 Spots Available