Island of Palau, Micronesia
New Entry Requirements
As of July 17, 2021
Effective Immediately, a commercial airline traveler needs only to present required documentation to the airline/airline representative for entry into the Republic of Palau.
- Pursuant to Republic of Palau Rules and Regulations for Isolation & Quarantine of Contagious Diseases and current Ministry of Health (MOH) Directives regarding COVID-19 measures, all international travelers entering the Republic of Palau are subject to the entry requirements listed below.
- All travelers must provide valid proof of full COVID-19 vaccination, with final dose received at least 14 days prior to arrival in Palau. Vaccine record must clearly show date(s) and number of dose(s) received as well as vaccine brand that is either US FDA or WHO-approved or authorized for COVID-19.
- Unvaccinated travelers under twelve (12) years of age may enter Palau and shall undergo the same requirements for vaccinated travelers.
- Requests for vaccination requirement exemptions for age group 12-17 will be considered on a case by case basis. Requests must be emailed to email@example.com. Requests must be received 5 days prior to arrival to Palau.
- All travelers are also required to provide valid negative PCR COVID-19 test results taken within three (3) days of departure to Palau or proof of COVID-19 recovery if previously infected with COVID-19. Children under three (3) years old are exempt from entry testing requirement.
- All travelers must provide valid address and contact information in Palau.
- All travelers must wear a face mask during their first five(5) days upon arrival and undergo mandatory COVID-19 testing on the fifth(5th) day after arrival.
- Violation of any stated requirement shall be subject to a criminal fine of $500.00, up to one (1) year imprisonment in accordance with 34 PNC § 104, and subject to further quarantine or isolation conditions.
- Note: Flights and ships carrying unvaccinated travelers may be considered for entry on a case-by-case basis by the Ministry of Health.
Long Beach Scuba Show - Palau Dive Adventures
** FLASH SALE **
Liveaboards 40% OFF
Master Liveaboards * Siren Fleet * Blue O 2
Maldives * Indonesia * Philippines * Palau * Solomons * Thailand * Truk
But wait, there's more...!
If you think 40% OFF is a good deal, then contact us for an even better discount.
Sale on Monday June 10, Tuesday June 11 Wednesday June 12
Palau and Yap
*** The Perfect Combination ***
Dive Buddies... thinking about where to go on your next dive trip? Are you looking for a once in a lifetime scuba diving experience?
Ever thought about Yap and Palau?
These two western Micronesian islands together offer the best diving in the Western Pacific.
Both have stunning natural beauty, fabulous coral gardens and guaranteed encounters with big ocean marine life like sharks and manta rays.
Palau is one of the world’s underwater wonders and Yap is both the most culturally intact isle in the region and a worthy diving and snorkeling mecca in its own right.
Two Islands, two marine sanctuaries, two dive experiences in one trip.
Explore Palau’s iconic dive sites and exclusive reef diving Yap offers.Palau has it all; big schools of fish, sharks, healthy reefs, WW II wrecks, and world-famous Blue Corner.
Yap has year-round Manta’s but has so much more to offer. Healthy reefs, great macro, sharks, mandarin fish, and caverns just to mention a few of Yap’s highlights.
Palau and Yap boast a staggering variety of things to do, sites to see, and cuisine to indulge in. Experience eco kayak tours, hiking, cultural tours, land tours, deep sea fishing, traditional sailing canoe trips, and an in-house spa.
We know that before you commit to an epic trip like this, you’ve probably got questions. . .
Well, we’ve got all the answers....! We work closely with Chris at Palau Dive Adventures and Bill at Manta Ray Bay Resort to get you the best deal on accommodations, diving and flights. Contact us now for answers to your questions...!
* * * Dive Trip of a Lifetime * * *
Manta Ray Bay Resort on Yap & Ocean Hunter Liveaboard Palau
Guaranteed big animals, clear water, schools of fish, healthy reefs and an exclusive diving experience at uncrowded sites.
Experience Palau on a liveaboard, and the exclusive dive sites in Yap to create a Micronesia adventure with just you and your dive buddy's bubbles.
Two-week packages starting at $4,764 - Contact us via Email for details and availability..!
OCEAN HUNTER 3
Manta Ray Bay Resort Pool View
Siren Fleet May Specials - 20% Discounts
Must Book by 31 May 2017 - Contact Us Fast...!
Fiji Siren - Dive Beyond the Bligh
• 10 nights: 25 August - 4 September 2017
Indo Siren - Komodo National Park
• 10 nights: 1 - 11 September 2017
Palau Siren - Dive the Rock Islands
• 7 nights: 21 - 28 August 2017
Philippine Siren - Malapascua & The Visayas
• 10 nights: 28 August - 7 September 2017
Palau and Yap Combo Trip
2 Islands, 1 Amazing Trip
Check out our previous post for the Yap 30th Anniversary celebration and if that wets your taste buds for a trip to Micronesia, then you are probably ready to continue this adventure with a week in Palau.
Chris and Jason with Palau Dive Adventures with be joining Bill Acker and his staff at Manta Ray Bay Resort for the week of June 19-25 for the anniversary celebration. Then they will be leading a group from Yap back to Palau for another week of the best of Micronesia scuba diving.
Yap 30th Anniversary at Manta Ray Bay Resort starting at $1699 USD per person for Standard Room, Ocean View $1799 and Deluxe Room $2199 per person. June 19-25, 2016
Palau trip with Palau Dive Adventures starting at $1699 per person. June 25 to July 2, 2016.
Contact us for availability and additional details.
Yap and Palau - Best of Micronesia, 14 Days
May 2-16, 2015 $3,599
We are now offering an amazing special from Chris at Palau Dive Adventures (Palau) and Bill at Manta Ray Bay Resort (Yap). This 2 islands, 1 trip special gets you diving the best of Micronesia.
** Available only for 12 people during the given dates at this one-time special rate...!
** One week at Manta Ray Bay Resort, Yap and once week at Palau Royal Resort...!
** Complimentary room upgrades, 7 nights in each country, 3 dives per dive day...!
** Includes breakfast and lunch on dive days, nitrox, Wi-Fi, late check out, and ground transfers...!
** Palau includes a Peleliu tour, jellyfish lake and 13 dives...!
$3,599 per person Contact us for additional details. We can arrange flights on United or China Airlines.
May 2-9, 2015 Yap / May 9-16 Palau Space limited to 12 divers…! Act fast.
We are pleased to be booking the Ocean Hunter Palau fleet. Their main vessel is the Ocean Hunter III. Ocean Hunter III has 3 standard cabins, 3 deluxe cabins and 2 master staterooms all with private bath and a/c, and accommodates up to 16 guests with personal attention and plenty of space. There is a large dining room and a comfortable salon with sofas and an entertainment system. The salon also contains a high quality espresso machine. Alternatively you can relax in the jacuzzis on the spacious sun deck. Furthermore, Ocean Hunter III is designed for professional underwater photography, TV and Film production, with a sizeable working area, 110, 220 and 415 volt electrical outlets and extra storage space. Ocean Hunter III offers powerful PC’s for movie and video editing with download, email and cd burning services.
Prices start at $3495 for 7 night charters, standard cabins 2 and 5; $4990 for 10 night charters, standard cabins 2 and 5.
Palau Dive Adventures & China Airlines
Get a Deal to Micronesia & Dive Amazing Palau
Our buddies Chris and Jason with Palau Dive Adventures have some smoking' deals right now. And China Airlines can make the deal even sweeter. We are getting some discounted airfares out of LAX to Palau via Taipei and that makes Micronesia a great choice. Scratch this destination off your bucket list in 2015.
Dive with Palau Dive Adventures, stay at Palau Pacific Resort (PPR), fly China Airlines. Yea!
7-nights Garden View accommodations at PPR, 5 dive days $1880 per person double occupancy.
Valid travel dates are April 1-24, 2015; May 7-July 15, 2015; Oct 1-Dec 15, 2015. Opt for the upgrade to Ocean View room for $135 per person.
Let's blow some bubbles! Prices quoted do NOT include airfare (add approximately $1020 per person depending upon travel dates - purchase by 31 Dec 2014 for travel to 30 Nov 2015).