Calipso Galapagos Liveaboard
2021 Discount $1700 Off All Year
This is a bucket list destination and a super discounted deal. You can book any of the available charter dates throughout 2021 and get a $1700 USD per person discount. Also get FREE nitrox and a 1-night stay in Quito or Guayaquil for ease of transit. These dates must be booked before February 14, 2021.
- Jan 14th to July 8th, 2021: was $5495 now $3795 p.p
- From July 8th to Dec 31st, 2021: was $5696 now $3995 p.p
Trip Report - Nautilus Belle Amie - Socorro Islands Dec 2020
"A Picture is Worth 1000 Words"
Photographer Brandi Mueller
Grand Sea Explorer Liveaboard
Egyptian Red Sea Dive Travel Adventure
The Red Sea in Egypt is one of the planet’s most exotic and captivating natural environments. There are few places in the world where you'll find such a diverse array of radiant corals, schooling pelagics, and plentiful marine life along with topside extensions to sites that date to antiquity – it is little wonder that divers refer to the Red Sea as legendary.
We have trip dates in March and April 2021 with a $00 discount from Explorer Ventures and an additional $100 Agent Discount from our team. You must book this package before January 6, 2021 to take advantage of this offer.
Galapagos Master Liveaboard
March 2021 - 30% Discount
Dive Travel "Bucket List" Adventure
We have cabins available on the Galapagos Master Liveaboard for March 2021 with a 30% discount. Travel dates and rates are as follows:
- 01 - 08 March 2021 7 Days Was $6150, now $4305 USD
- 08 - 15 March 2021 7 Days Was $6150, now $4305 USD
- 15 - 22 March 2021 7 Days Was $6150, now $4305 USD
- 22 March - 01 April 2021 10 days Was $7820, now $5474 USD
Rates are per person double occupancy. Other fees:
- Marine Park & Port Fees: $100 USD Galapagos National Park Fees (upon your arrival in the San Cristóbal)
- Tourist Card: $25 USD (before boarding your domestic flights to the Galapagos visit the INGALA booth at Guayaquil airport)
- Chamber Support Fee: $35 USD
The Galápagos Islands are an Ecuadorian archipelago of volcanic islands straddling the equator about 970 km west of continental Ecuador. The Galapagos are a UNESCO World Heritage site, an official Ecuadorian province, an Ecuadorian National Park as well as a biological marine reserve.