Manta Ray Bay Resort - Manta Mania 2016
Citizen Science Eco-Tourism Week - February 7-14, 2016
Get involved…! Join a manta ray conservation party on an upgraded luxury vacation package at Manta Ray Bay Resort. Yap is one of several research sites with Manta Trust - for one week leading manta ray and shark scientists will host a "hands-on" citizen science field research symposium and media event.
“This is an rare opportunity for divers to dive with manta rays together with the scientists who study them. You’ll get to see the type of equipment we use, how we gather information and how its processed. We planned this event to take place during manta mating season, the most active time of year where close interaction with multiple animals is nearly assured - we are hoping to get a lot of valuable information. During the day you’ll dive with mantas and over the pristine reefs surrounding Yap, in the afternoon you’ll attend workshops to learn about megafauna, and in the evening you get to see pictures of these amazing animals. Not only will you be learning about mantas but also their very close relatives the mobula, sharks and other marine mammals. We hope everyone will come away from this experience awed by the ocean and its creatures with a deep appreciation for Yap and love for it’s people and culture."
Join Julie Hartup, Guy Stevens, Vanessa Jaiteh, and Steve Lindfield for a week of diving, symposiums, and hand-on experiences with mantas and sharks around Yap.
Packages are $1699 for standard room, $1799 for ocean view and $1999 for deluxe ocean view. Rates are per person double diver occupancy. Contact us for complete details.
- Manta ray awareness workshops, field research events and diving with leading scientists
- Shark feed specialty, mating Mandarin fish and night dives
- 1 three tank dive day with lunch in a Yapese village
- Complimentary Wake-up service w/ coffee & tea
- Culture Tour in a Yapese village center
- Private beach BBQ on Saturday
- Photo and video workshops
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Double occupancy room
- Airport transfers
Carpe Vita Liveaboard
Maldives Deep South Shark Itinerary
February 28 to March 10, 2016
We have one (1) remaining male share cabin on the popular Carpe Vita on a Maldives Deep South Shark itinerary. The charter departs Male and ends in Addu. The charter rate includes domestic return airfare from Addu to Male. Check out the itinerary map below. Ask for our discounted rate on this charter. Published rates listed below are in USD:
Green Tax $66 payable onboard
Fuel surcharge $100 payable onboard
Nitrox $200 payable onboard
Pearl of Papua Liveaboard
20% OFF * * Last Minute Spaces October & November 2015 * * 20% OFF
We have some very limited spaces available on the popular Pearl of Papua liveaboard for trips to Raja Ampat this October and November. Discounted pricing on these cruises listed below. These trips are to Raja Ampat North itinerary and depart from and return to Sorong.
- October 13-20 (7 night charter) lower deck Seahorse cabin 4 available for male share - NOW $264 per night, was $330
- October 13-20 (7 night charter) Manta Suite available for female share - NOW $288 per night, was $360
- November 19-29 (10 night charter) lower deck Seahorse cabin 3 available for male share - NOW $264 per night, was $360
- November 19-29 (10 night charter) upper deck Trevally deluxe cabin 1 available - NOW $280 per person per night, was $350
- November 19-29 (10 night charter) Manta Suite available for female share - NOW $288 per night, was $330
Don Questo Liveaboard Sudan
She's not the most beautiful ship, but she's reliable and stable in rough seas…!
The Don Questo was built in Selby (England) in 1964 as a trawling vessel. In 1984 she was transformed into an oceanographic research vessel under the Italian flag. In 1991 she had a complete overhaul but it was in 1998 that the Don Questo was fitted out to become a diving liveaboard ship. The Don Questo is the only ship running in Sudan that has a one-person recompression chamber on board. The Don Questo is running 4 different itineraries, the Northern Route, Central Route, Southern Route, and the Deep South.
Charter rates (Yes, we discount)
- Central Cruise (1 week): 1.050 €
- Two-week Cruise: 2.050 €
- Deep South Cruise (2 weeks): 2.250 €
- Mini Deep South Cruise (1 week): 1.200 €
- Single cabin: 500 € pp per week
- Sudanese Visa: 65 €
- Sudanese Taxes: 185 € (1 week) – 250 € (2 weeks)
- Accommodation in double cabins, full board
- Water, coffee and tea
- Transfers and attendance in Port Sudan
- Unlimited dives (depending upon conditions)
Dewi Nusantara Liveaboard
Raja Ampat Dec 28, 2015 to Jan 08, 2016
* * * SAVE $1000 Per Person * * *
We have a last minute cancellation on the Dewi Nusantara on a charter to Raja Ampat. This cabin is available at a discount of $1000 per person. Published rate is $5775 USD per person, our rate is $4775 USD per person plus fees. Contact us fast…!
What better place to celebrate the New Year. Your fireworks will be the explosion of color and the myriad of critters in the undersea world of Raja Ampat.
Arenui Liveaboard Indonesia Charters
Komodo Focus 2016
Raja Ampat 2017
We have two amazing charters on the Arenui, one of the finest liveaboards in Indonesia. Our dates are 29 July to 09 August, 2016 for the Komodo Focus trip and December 12-22, 2017 for the Raja Ampat trip.
Discounted rates are available, just ask. Published rates are as follows:
- Komodo Focus 12 Days $6,270 per person plus fees - ask for discount
- Raja Ampat 11 days $5,900 per person plus fees - ask for discount